Canon.com/ijsetup | Install canon printer | setup canon printer
Having Problem to Setup Connection Method Here Are Few Steps To solve:
1) Turn on the Canon printer and place the router nearby so that the WPS button could be in reach.
2) Hold the WIFI button on the printer till the light is ON.
3) After waiting for 2 minutes, hit the WPS button on the router.
4) When searching the network, the blue Wi-Fi light is on. Once connected to a wireless network. Power and Wi-Fi lights will be still.
5) To check the connectivity, try printing a page from the Canon printer.
6) Put the sheets into the printer and check if the printer works properly.
7) You’ve finished connecting your Canon printer to the WiFi network. Have a go at printing a test page and it should work. These steps will help the user in Canon printer wireless setup.